You can brighten their Christmas and put a big smile on a face of a child!
Our children as young as infants, all the way up to 20 years old. Here are their Christmas wishes.
- Lego sets
- Portable Radios
- DVDs (new release)
- Building toys (Think: Tinkertoys, Lincoln Logs, Legos, K'Nex, etc.
- Build-able model kits (Think: cars, plans, trains, etc.)
- Hot Wheels/matchbox cars and Hot Wheels tracks
- Art supplies
- Scrapbooks, photos albums and scrapbooking supplies
- Craft kits (boys)
- Batman toys and other superhero and Transformers toys and movies
- Star Wars movies and toys
- RC cars, helicopters, planes, etc.
- Puzzles, board games, card games, traditional playing cards
- Cool educational, history, math books and idea books (Think: Guinness Book of Facts, Dangerous Book for Boys, 100 facts about animals, etc.)
- Comic books
- Young adult books (Think: Phantom Tollbooth, Roald Dahl books, Hunger Games, etc.)
- Magic sets
- Portable DVD players
- MP3 players
- Bluetooth headphones
- Bluetooth speakers
Here are some of the bigger presents that will give a whole group of school-aged boys a chance to have fun and play together -- to simply be a kid again! (These children reside in 10-bedroom cottages on MCHS' campus in our residential care program.)
- Nintendo Switch
- X-Box 360 and controllers
- PlayStation 3 and controllers
- Bike helmets (child and adult sizes)
- Bean bag chairs
- Fathead stickers What is this?
All gifts must comply with MCHS' Gift Giving Rules due to legitimate safety concerns. Example: No wrapped gifts. Click here to read full rules.
Thank you so much for your generosity!
Please schedule a time to drop off your donations with us. You can schedule a time or have any questions about the wish lists by contacting Erin Schrieber at 313-531-9968 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!