Your gift can really count and make the biggest impact for our kids!
Some of our kids need the basics -- like bed sheets and a suitcase as they step into a new house to meet their foster family for the first time. Others need a USB flash drive as they work to keep up with their peers in public school. Another child is moving past their trauma through music therapy, and could benefit immensely from an MP3 player.
Here are the simple items you can give that will make a huge difference in the life of a child this Christmas and into the New Year.
- Jeans sizes 8-10, 10-12, 14-16, and 18-20
- Pajamas size 8 through 20
- Swimming trunks
- Slacks boy sizes 8 - 20, and adult men sizes
- Dress shirts (all sizes boys to men)
- Shirt ties
- Gym shoes (sizes 1 – 13)
- Nike slide-on sandals sizes from 2 – 13
- Dress shoes (range from a bit nicer than tennies to dressier!)
- Luggage (new or like new large suitcases or duffel bags)
- MP3 players
- Nice brands of body wash
- Lotion (cocoa butter, Lubriderm for dry skin)
- Chapstick (preferably Blistex brand)
- Bath towels
- Boxers and boxer briefs (boys' and men's sizes)
- Gift cards to AMC theaters
All gifts must comply with MCHS' Gift Giving Rules due to legitimate safety concerns. Click here to read the full rules.
Thank you so much for your generosity!
Donation Drop-Off Day
Friday, December 15 from 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Please schedule a time to drop off your donations with us. You can schedule a time or have any questions about the wish lists by contacting Erin Schrieber at 313-531-9968 or email@example.com. Thank you!