A child is waiting for you. Take the first step toward becoming a foster parent.
We believe every child deserves a loving, caring and supportive home. Sadly, there are thousands of children in Michigan suffering from the lack of a safe and stable environment. We urge you to take the first step in learning how you can truly be a miracle for a child in need. To learn more about how you can make a difference today and change lives – including your own, contact the MCHS Placement Office at 313-531-6190.
If you’d like to join us for an in-person informational session and meal, attend one of the upcoming 2019 Foster Family Orientations, held at MCHS:
• Saturday June 1st, 9am-3pm
• Wednesday June 5th, 5-8pm
• Wednesday June 19th, 5-8pm
• Saturday, July 13th, 9:00-12:00
• Friday, July 19th, 12:00-3:00
• Wednesday, July 24th, 5:00-8:00
• Saturday, August 3rd, 9:00-12:00
• Friday, August 16th, 12:00-3:00
• Wednesday, August 28th, 5:00-8:00
• Saturday, September 7th, 9:00-12:00
• Friday, September 20th, 12:00-3:00
• Wednesday, September 25th, 5:00-8:00
As pre-registration is required, contact Licensing Supervisor, Tenia Denard at (313) 531-3372 or TDenard@MCHSMI.org to reserve your spot.
Fill out the Inquiry Form below to be contacted by a member of the MCHS team who will happily answer any questions you have about foster parenting: