A child is waiting for you. Take the first step toward becoming a foster parent.
We believe every child deserves a loving, caring and supportive home. Sadly, there are thousands of children in Michigan suffering from the lack of a safe and stable environment. We urge you to take the first step in learning how you can truly be a miracle for a child in need. To learn more about how you can make a difference today and change lives – including your own, contact the MCHS Placement Office at 313-531-6190.
If you’d like to join us for an in-person informational session and meal, attend one of the upcoming 2020 Foster Family Orientations, held at MCHS
- Wednesday, January 8th, 5-8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 25th, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 12th, 5-8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 29th, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 11th, 5-8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 28th, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 8th, 5-8 p.m.
- Saturday, April 25th, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
As pre-registration is required, contact Director of Child Welfare Programs, Stephanie Sears at (313) 531-3140 or email@example.com to reserve your spot.
Fill out the Inquiry Form below to be contacted by a member of the MCHS team who will happily answer any questions you have about foster parenting: