You can give a gift to our young people that is practical and helpful -- one that our kids will use every day!
Our children are as young as infants, all the way up to 20 years old. Here are some of the person care items they need the most:
- New twin-sized sheets/bed sets in male adult colors and patterns OR kids colors and patterns with superheroes, sports teams, etc.
- Pillows and blankets
- Nice brands of deoderant, body wash and body spray
- Lotion (cocoa butter, Lubriderm for dry skin)
- Chapstick (preferably Blistex brand)
- Nice wash cloths and bath towels
- Shower shoes
- Shower totes
- Combs, brushes, hair picks
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
All gifts must comply with MCHS' Gift Giving Rules due to legitimate safety concerns. Click here to read full rules.
Thank you so much for your generosity!
Please schedule a time to drop off your donations with us. You can schedule a time or have any questions about the wish lists by contacting Erin Schrieber at 313-531-9968 or email@example.com. Thank you!