There are so many ways you can give in order to make an impact in the lives of the hundreds of children and families we serves each and every year at MCHS. Whether you make a cash donation, purchase something from our wish lists or sponsor or activity or event, you are truly making a difference in the life of a child!
Maximize your gift by giving a cash donation today!
Your donation to Methodist Children’s Home Society is truly a gift from the heart – one that makes the biggest impact and really counts! When you give a monetary donation to MCHS, your gift goes directly to what our children need most.
At MCHS, we serve children from across Michigan who have survived severe abuse and neglect. We find foster and adoptive homes for children in need of love and support following trauma. We provide hope, safety, therapy, specialized education and more for school-aged to young adult boys who take refuge on our 80-acre campus in Redford. We teach life skills and provide support for the young men who rely on us as they begin life on their own through our transitional living programs. We help children – who have been forced to grow up too fast – reclaim their childhood!
Donate via Mail
Please include a note with your name, email address and phone number in the envelope. Please make your check out to Methodist Children’s Home Society. Address envelopes to:
Methodist Children’s Home Society
ATTN: Development Department
26645 W Six Mile Rd.
Redford, MI 48240
If you would like to make a monetary donation online, please complete the online form here.
Use your Kohl’s Cash to help MCHS!
Our friend, Amanda Bell, is challenging you to use your Kohl’s Cash for the greater good! Have some lying around, but don’t know what to spend it on? Check out the list below to see some items you can purchase at Kohl’s that our boys and girls served by MCHS would love!
MCHS Kohl’s Wish List
- TVs, video games and systems, headphones and other electronics for the boys ages 6-20
- Fitness gear like weights, yoga mats, resistance bands, medicine balls, yoga balls, etc.
- Vacuum cleaners, fans and other small appliances (The fans are for the kids’ individual rooms. There’s AC, but it still gets hot!)
- Totes and storage containers
- Round tablecloths, rugs, lamps (Things to make the cottages feel more like home!)
- Scrapbooks and scrapbooking supplies (So our kids can keep their pictures/important documents together. They tend to bounce from home to home.)
- Baby supplies (diaper bags, bottles, car seats pack’n’plays, etc.)