Your gift can really count and make the biggest impact for our kids!
You can give a gift that will help our staff continue to change lives, providing crucial personalized therapy and education for our kids. These kids deserve a brighter future.
Here are the items you can give that will make a huge difference for a child this Christmas season and into the New Year.
- Therapy need: Chewy pendants and bracelets for anxiety relief What is this?
- Therapy need: Stress balls What is this?
- Plastic storage totes, all sizes
- Laptops and tablets for education and assessment
- New or gently used vacuums
- New or like new living room furniture (couches, TVs, etc.)
All gifts must comply with MCHS' Gift Giving Rules. Example: No wrapped gifts. Click here for full rules.
Thank you for your generosity!