Your gift can really count and make the biggest impact for our kids!
You can give a gift that will help our staff continue to change lives, providing crucial personalized therapy and education for our kids. These kids deserve a brighter future.
Here are the items you can give that will make a huge difference for a child this Christmas season and into the New Year.
- Therapy need: Chewy pendants and bracelets for anxiety relief What is this?
- Therapy need: Stress balls What is this?
- Plastic storage totes, all sizes
- Laptops and tablets for education and assessment
- New or gently used vacuums
- New or like new living room furniture (couches, TVs, etc.)
All gifts must comply with MCHS' Gift Giving Rules. Click here for full rules.
Thank you for your generosity!
Please schedule a time to drop off your donations with us. You can schedule a time or have any questions about the wish lists by contacting Erin Schrieber at 313-531-9968 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!