A child is waiting for you. Take the first step toward becoming a foster parent.
There are thousands of children in Michigan waiting to be placed in foster homes with loving, caring, and supportive families. By taking the first step toward becoming a foster parent, you are helping to build hope within a child who has survived the trauma of abuse and neglect. Sign up today to learn more about the requirements and process that will start you on your journey of providing love, hope and safety to a child in your community!
Upcoming Foster Family Orientation Dates
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 from 5 - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018 from 5 - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 1, 2018 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018 from 5-8 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018 from 5-8 p.m.
Please note: Pre-registration is required. Please contact Licensing Supervisor Tenia Denard at 313-531-3372 or email@example.com to reserve your spot! All orientation sessions are held at Methodist Children's Home Society, and a meal is provided to those who attend.
Fill out the inquiry form below to be contacted by a member of the MCHS team who will answer any questions you have about becoming a foster parent.