Take the first step toward becoming a foster parent.
There are thousands of children in Michigan waiting to be placed in foster homes with loving, caring and supportive families. By taking the first step toward becoming a foster parent, you are helping to build hope within a child who has survived the trauma of abuse and neglect. Sign up today to learn more about the requirements and process that will start you on your journey of providing love, hope and safety to a child in your community!
Upcoming Orientation Dates
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018 from 5 - 8 p.m. (foster care orientation only)
- Wednesday, July 25, 2018 from 5 - 8 p.m. (adoption orientation only)
- Friday, August 3, 2018 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Saturday, August 4, 2018 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018 from 5 - 8 p.m. (foster care orientation only)
- Friday, September 7, 2018 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Saturday, September 8, 2018 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018 from 5 - 8 p.m. (foster care orientation only)
Please note: Pre-registration is required. Please contact Tenia at 313-531-3372 or email@example.com to reserve your spot! All orientation sessions are held at Methodist Children's Home Society, and lunch is provided to those who attend.
Fill out the form below to be contacted by a representative of MCHS who will answer any questions you may have regarding becoming a foster parent.